Saturday, May 11, 2019

Wishing Donuts

At the beginning of the year, I never really pulled together a good set of blocks to bring me through the Rainbow Scrappy Challenge. These Donuts/Wishing Rings are popular but I have resisted adding them to my list until I saw the Rainbow version on Kathy's blog. I thought of making a micro version, but decided to go with 1.5 inch strips. This fits in very nicely with the bitcoin blocks.

These finish at 3 inches. If you want to see more orange juicy blocks, go visit the Rainbow Scrappy Challenge.

3 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

LOL wishing doughtnuts!! Love it! So glad you're enjoying these... you have some lovely oranges!

Cathy said...

They are very cute, Sally, but at that size I believe they are wishing donettes!

Angie said...

Another perfect block name! I wish I could eat all the donuts I want and never gain weight!