Thursday, September 26, 2019

First Day of NW Quilting Expo


Depending on your point of view, I either spent the day at the NW Quilting Expo or I spent the day neglecting Molly and now I must attend to her every grievance. In the meantime, you can see the chameleon quilt. It got rushed off to the show and looks like it was pulled out from under a stack of wet laundry. When it gets home I will work the wrinkles out and probably give it more quilting.


This was one of my favorite quilts...It's called Zebra Portrait and it was designed and pieced by Jill Huntington and quilted by Nancy Stoval. I will be returning to the show tomorrow so maybe I will have more photos to show...but right now there is a morose kitten vibe I must attend to.


4 comments:

Cathy said...

Well, both quilts are cute - the zebra and your chameleons. Poor, neglected Molly. Darla says to buck up. She and Alfie had to pay a visit to the vet for their annual exam today. Darla is upset because she weighs exactly the same as last year (10 lb 1 oz), but the vet said she could stand to lose a couple ounces. Hmmmf! Alfie went from 10.3 to 11 pounds was was called fat. Must be from all his sedentary nursing responsibilities. I guess it’s time for the kitty treadmill.

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Sally! Aww, poor Molly and Buddy were ignored while you were off quilt showing it. I'm sure you'll more than make amends eventually. Your chameleon quilt looks wonderful all finished and hanging at the show - that's a bit thrilling, don't you think? That Zebra portrait is quite stunning. WOWEE. Happy Friday to you. ~smile~ Roseanne

Barbara said...

The chameleons look great, and I do love the zebra.

jean f. said...

Please give that poor neglected feline and her pony some loves from me. Very nice Chameleons!