Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Tiny Tuesday Wednesday

I'm so glad that I have Tiny Tuesday to give me some quilt/fabric focus during the middle of the week. Just a sweet little puzzle for the middle of the week, all thanks to Angela at SoScrappy.

And how about a snack pack of spools? Today, Molly and Buddy hid out while two electricians were here. But Molly was out and about within two seconds after the electricians left. First, they used the magic door to her outside living room...the one she has never visited. And then she was just happy to have me all to herself so I could give her all the attention that the center of the universe deserves.

2 comments:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

My dog does not run and hide when we have workmen. He is guarding the house loudly, and has become quite the Houdini lately. Your blocks are so cute!

QuiltGranma said...

A kitty who has never visited her outdoor living room? What is wrong with this girl? I'd love a snack of those tiny spools!