Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Quilt Deadline Madness

The chameleon quilt is due by the end of the week and I might be a bit stressed out. I did finish the binding and all of the "spin in the ditch" quilting. I also quilted the border. However, I still need to machine quilt an outline around the chameleons...about a half inch outside. Then add the sleeve and a label.

Also, I am using a Quilters Dream batting that is pilling like crazy. I usually use this batting and have never had this problem before. Hopefully, it will come off with a lint brush...along with all of the cat hair.

And yes, in the crunch to finish the quilt, Buddy is showing dire signs of neglect. He and Molly knocked the Tiny Tuesday blocks to the floor and there they sit. Next to the neglected cat.

And Molly is showing me what a beautiful cat photo I might have had except that I left a junk mail flyer on her ottoman.




3 comments:

Cathy said...

You still had a beautiful cat photo, because Molls is definitely a beautiful cat. And relax - your quilts always turn out mahhhvelously, dahlink!

Barbara said...

Yikes! I’d be stressed too.

QuiltGranma said...

When overstressed take time to snuggle a cat or two! That's my prescription.