Sunday, September 15, 2019

Progress

In theory, I should me making spectacular progress on the machine quilting of the Idaho Square Dance quilt.

Unfortunately, the Ergonomics Engineering Kitten (EEK) is conducting assessments and has concerns that my sewing machine chair may not provide sufficient allowance for whiskers. I told my resident EEK that I don't have whiskers or rest my face against the chair back but now have a lot of cat hair on my sewing chair. She is going to write up her assessment of the chair and bill me for the cat hair after she finishes her nap.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

It's a problem we often have at home. The test in our house is to see if the booster pillow on the seat of the chair is comfy enough. It usually passes muster until someone sticks their butt on it. Then...not at all.

QuiltGranma said...

does that mean that there is no room on the chair for both you and one of your cats?