Thursday, September 12, 2019

Idaho Square Dance

I am having long conversations with myself about whether to work on poodles, sheep or seahorses...all projects started but on hiatus. Molly says that my having a long conversation with myself looks a lot like watching kitten videos on YouTube. So the final decision was to layer the Idaho Square Dance quilt top...this is a design by Bonnie Hunter.  Happily, I did most of it while Molly was in deep meditation (sleeping) so I avoided a lot of supervision.

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh yay! I was thinking I’d missed the finishing of this quilt... so I’m glad to see that you were just doing other things. And I do my best work too when the fur kids are taking their afternoon naps. But don’t tell them.

gayle said...

Well, all that square dancing would tire out any kitten. No wonder she needed the meditation time...

Susan said...

It's beautiful. I would like some mediation time :-)

Joni said...

It's beautiful! This pattern is high up on my bucket list. I love the bright blues playing off the cheery reds.

QuiltGranma said...

um, time for more kitty pictures of your snoopervisors!