Friday, September 27, 2019

More NW Quilt Expo quilts

This apparently is the year of the zebra, because this was another wonderful zebra quilt. This one is Visiting the Zoo by Judy Liebo.

And I was very happy to be able to see this quilt by Janet Stone up close. It won in Houston 2017.
The magic was in the details.

It may have been the quilting on the sheep that won me over. And while I'm not usually a fan of embellishments, Janet Stone may have converted me.

This is a very modern looking antique quilt presented by Latimer Textiles.

This quilt is Sun and Steel by Nancy Goodman (quilted by Ingrid Whitcher) and this quilt was visiting from Alabama.

And let me apologize for the glaring light that I managed to capture in each shot. I typically edit every photo, but my process has slowed to a crawl as I learn the new software. It's a lot like Photoshop, but has enough differences to trip me up.

4 comments:

Mystic Quilter said...

Love that zebra!!!

Cathy said...

The zebra got me, too. What a beauty!

Julia G said...

Gorgeous quilts! Love quilt eye candy.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

I really like the zebra and the alphabet quilt. Thank you for sharing all of these.