Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Dark side Tiny Tuesday


For the month of October, the Rainbow Scrappy Challenge is moving to the dark side, and so is Tiny Tuesday. And here is the block for this week, with many thanks to Angela at So Scrappy.


And yes here is another snack pack of microspools. These finish at 1.5 inches and I am trying to have no duplicates. And to confuse myself, I keep thinking I need to make 3,600 of them, until I come to my senses and realize that I will want 40 by 40 blocks...so I only need 1,600. Without duplicates, of course.

Regardless of the miscounting, I feel as if I'm in a productive slump. I was reading Wanda's (Exuberant Color) productivity tips and wondered why it was missing the most obvious of all productivity challenges: living with cats. Recently, my pet therapist announced that I am dwelling in a psychic abyss, so Molly is spending most of the day sitting on me. Sometimes Buddy joins in and I get stuck under a weighted blanket.


I also have to confess that I sometimes think others are conspiring against me...


and that evil lurks just outside...and seriously...why does this cat come and hang out at my house? He/she just glares at me as I pull the car out of the driveway. 

4 comments:

Dorothy said...

Perhaps the "weighted blanket" comes with the cooler weather (at least in WA at my house with 2 black kitties) :-)

Barbara said...

That cat has the opposite markings of Smitty’s nemesis, the evil Uno. Uno has been gone a couple of years. I’m not saying it’s Uno’s inside-out evil twin, but you know...stranger things have happened.

gayle said...

Ya know... that marking on his forehead looks like he's flipping you off...

QuiltGranma said...

Oh to have room to have cats! We are permanently in a 40' 5th wheel so no room for cats, litter box, etc along with all my quilt stuff! I love a cat blanket like you have weighting you down.