Thursday, October 10, 2019

Pinwheels Spinning and Tiny Thursday


Here is my Tiny Tuesday block for this week...a fun block featuring partial seams again. This block was presented by Angela at SoScrappy who hosts Tiny Tuesday and the Rainbow Scrappy Challenge.
If you would like to see an inspirational assembly of the Tiny Tuesday blocks, check out Little Penguins' progress so far.  Do not look too far into her blog though, because you may see pictures from Oregon where she shows off going to wonderful places that I haven't seen yet.


Molly reminds me that she is the true wonder of Oregon. And yes, now I'm hiding all internet-linked devices from her because I definitely do not need her to find places I have not gone to on the internet. Also, this morning she showed me that she taught herself to open bi-fold doors.

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Can Molly come over to teach Alfalfa how to close the shutters? He opens them just fine, but never closes them back up at the end of his Neighborhood Watch shift.

Phyllis in Iowa said...

I live with three rescued cats who came to my food station. All three open cupboard and bifold doors. Amos discovered how to open a large mouth gallon jar containing cat food.
My daughter suggested a bear proof container. Instead I purchased a jar with a clamp down lid.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Thanks for the mention, Sally! Truthfully, my favorite blocks in the TT collection are those you designed! And your beautiful state keeps calling us back, and I just have to share about that every now and then. :)

Barbara said...

Sadie likes to open bifold doors too. I have to put doorstops on mine.

gayle said...

Oh, that Molly - just too clever for her own good. Next she'll be wanting her own computer.

QuiltGranma said...

What a smarty cat! and so cute the way she's dangling her paw!