Friday, June 5, 2020

Border Sheep


Time to start working on the border for the sheep quilt. Here are the instructions in a nutshell...make a sheep, cut off ears.


The sheep are not amused.


Meanwhile, I have continued cutting bits off of my scraps. When last we left it, I had gone through the scraps on the floor, waiting to be filed and then a couple of color specific bins. Yesterday I went through the rest of the scrap bins: green, turquoise, red, black, multi, blue, yellow, purple and brown. I may add some more from white, cream and black. Happily, the package will be full of future postage stamps, so it can ship itself.

Meanwhile, this tweet may capture how you are feeling. However, in this case, Bebop (the cat) is about to have SEVEN kittens, and when she arrived at Kitten Academy, she only weighed seven pounds. Buddy's dreams are heavier than that.

5 comments:

Crystal_235 said...

Love the sheep.

gayle said...

That's not what they actually mean by 'shearing sheep'...
(I can identify with Bebop and I'm not even full of kittens)

starflash quilts said...

Soooo cute!

Cathy said...

Border sheep! I can see them jumping the border wall in my mind. Maybe Buddy could count them as they come over. And I hope they’re watching out for nasty coyotes.

QuiltGranma said...

Shouldn't it be border collies?