Thursday, June 25, 2020

Micro spools return


Here are some micro spools (finished size 1.5 inches square). I have lots and lots already cut ready to be sewn. They live near the sewing machine. I am always sewing a few along with the other projects. I'm not organized enough about it to call it a leader and ender project.


Molly is not very happy about my watching Kitten Academy live when I have a Live Kitten Academic in the here and now. She was sitting in her cupboard above the refrigerator calling to me to pay attention to her. She was showing her full diva self until I pulled out the camera and she started posing. Right now she is in the office closet yelling at me to open up the door to the crawlspace...that I never open for her.


And here is Buddy protecting all the blocks that Molly has knocked to the floor at the base of the design wall. He has begun playing with his turbo roller again...I think its because he can hear the sound from the Kitten Academy live stream.

6 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I just love these tiny spools. Oh, the green eyes of jealousy!

gayle said...

Buddy's just hoping someone will challenge him to a game of checkers.
Love those bitty spools!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Those are SO tiny!!! I would totally mess up the seam lines and yours look SO good!

Julia G said...

How are you finding fabric for Micro Spools if you haven't had guild meetings and free table? RFLOL! Okay, maybe you have a little bit of extra fabric hanging around that might work... :)

Nann said...

Oh, wow. Micro spools. Is that another rabbit trail for me to follow? (Baby bunnies, obviously.)

QuiltGranma said...

So, you won't let your kitties into the playhouse in the spaces above the closet! How cruel! Have they ever been up there, or only heard about it from Sadie adn Smitty? Lovin' your quilt block progress!