Saturday, June 13, 2020

New Postage


I made some new postage stamp blocks.


I added the new blocks to the old ones.

And yes, I am still fascinated with Bebop and her seven kittens on the YouTube livestream of Kitten Academy. Bebop takes frequent breaks from her kittens, leaving them to sleep in the box while she takes some time alone to think about her circumstances. Eventually they call to her and she goes back to the box where she appears to be attacked by leaches...literally and figuratively. It surprises me every time she returns to that box.

Also, please ignore any email that you might get from Molly trying to start a betting pool on when how many kittens Buddy is going to have.


8 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh, um, I already placed a bet. Next Tuesday, five kittens. Smaller number than Bebop had, but it’ll be Buddy’s first litter. Love your postage stamps. It’ll take a lot more than that to mail Buddy to me in a box though.

Julierose said...

Love your postage stamp blocks--so colorful...hugs julierose

laurence cadorel said...

love this I made 36 blocks like this during the confinement, looking for an idea to continue ! I saw one today with a little black sashing ...

gayle said...

Uh oh. I just sent Molly a dollar this morning. She persuaded me that 17 is my lucky number.

Mystic Quilter said...

Your blocks are growing in number! I had a peek on You Tube at the kitties, they're so cute, and such a lot of them!

Cathy said...

PSP20? Thanks a lot!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Love your postage stamps!! and Molly.... you better be careful about placing bets - haha!

QuiltGranma said...

LOL!!!!! little leaches! Still didn't find Bebop, will try again. Loving your postage stamp creations!