Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Postage and boxes



As I was preparing fabrics and packages from the "free table" drawing, Molly was testing packaging size constraints. I have everything ready except for the box for Cathy of Crazy by Design. She said not to overthink it, so that sent me into an identity crisis.

Also, I mentioned a cat named Bebop at Kitten Academy who began having her seven kittens this morning. I was called in to assist...where assisting means watching in awe and wonder on YouTube from across the country. The first two kittens tried to come out at the same time. They were large kittens and Bebop is quite small...weighing seven pounds when she first arrived. In any case, I think she decided two was a good number, and left off the delivery of the remaining kittens to staff. She is looking very bewildered about why she now has to share lodging with seven noisy kittens.

Molly reminded me that she had to suffer similar indignities when she was the Dean of Kitten U where she had to share lodging with two useless kittens. I reminded her that those were her brother and sister, one of whom still lives with us.

5 comments:

Cathy said...

I watched the stream this morning, then checked in again this morning and was surprised to see all seven had been born! So Alfie (on my lap) and I went back through the feed to see them being born. He couldn’t figure out where all the mewing was coming from, but did seem to take an interest in the “action” on the screen. Darla told me not to get any kitten ideas and stayed the he** away. I have no clue how she fit those 7 kittens inside her tiny body.

Dorothy said...

Technology allows us to watch kittens born on the the other side of the country ???? WHEW !!

gayle said...

Poor Bebop. What an odd surprise party...

Mystic Quilter said...

Bebop obviously knows when she's on to a good thing with the staff - hope all are safe and sound.

QuiltGranma said...

Thank you for sharing a view of YOUR kitten! Will have to check that out of you tube.