Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Zip It


Here are eight new zipper blocks I made today. I was going to lay them out with the ones that I have already made, but Molly was down below signaling her desire to send these blocks to the floor. The force is strong in that one.

And there have been some youtube issues at Kitten Academy, which means that the URL for the site changes. They previously had the same URL for years and very recently with the issues the URL changes each time. This was is the current one for now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoUeYh-dao8.

Sometimes I stream it on my TV and Molly sits in front of the stream and warns the kittens to enjoy life now while they can because for all the lap time and fancy heated beds in their future, no one has yet made a heated cat bed that also serves a warm nutritious beverage.


4 comments:

Dorothy said...

I see you have some of the new Martha Negley--I do too--I am so happy that she is back designing. I have missed her so much She makes my heart happy, just like your "kitties" do :-)

gayle said...

Ah, busy Molly. Her work is never done...

Mystic Quilter said...

Now wouldn't that be a great money maker - breakfast served in bed for cats!
I like the fabrics in your zipper blocks.

Cathy said...

I love your blocks. Although I initially planned to do my zipper blocks along with the RSC, I’m pretty sure they’re going to ascend through the ranks of potential quilts to declare themselves a 2020 finish. If so, that’ll be the first good thing this year!