Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Goodwill


Today I visited the Goodwill Bins for the first time, which is a bit odd given its about a fifteen minute drive. But I only went because a friend told me she would protect me from myself and would make sure to put back anything that I took out of the bins. Unfortunately, she soon became too involved with a humungous ceramic chicken and I now have eight too many plaid shirts. That said, they are so much fun to take apart. The bright purple plaid is the inside panel for the dark purple shirt. 

6 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh what a nice haul of shirts you've gotten!! Love that purple lining have fun
"de-constructing";))) hugs, Julierose

gayle said...

You can never have too many plaid shirts. Just sayin'.

Mean Jean said...

I want to "pet" the 4th one up. it looks so soft and I'm collecting shirts with the punkin pie color for my shirt quilt. I have shirt-envy!

sue s said...

I have acquired a large number of shirts from our local "Goodwill"-type store. Cut up, and ready for a plan....

Linda Swanekamp said...

Sadly, I have never been affected by the plaid shirt syndrome. Never educated to appreciate all its nuances and effects.

Cherie Moore said...

I absolutely love the bins because it’s by the pound so I can just look for colors, it doesn’t matter what size the shirt is. I can almost tell by looking if the shirt is a poly blend, as I’ve shoppedt the bins so much…..oops!