Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Hexies and Blue Log Cabin blocks


 I have a multitude of hexagons cut out and it always feels daunting when I start basting them...and then I fall into the rhythm of it and I wonder why I don't have more hand sewing projects. Especially because they are more compatible with nosy, disruptive felines.


I also started on blue log cabin blocks. 

I am also experimenting with writing this blog at various times of the day. First thing in the morning is definitely not a good time. If I turned on the sound for this blog, you would be asking what those horrendous background noises are and they are Molly calling for attention. 

4 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Well, Rosie is screeching right now for some unknown reason. Maybe she is glad all the company left and is re- asserting her domain. I just love your hexies!!

Beth Strand said...

One of my guys likes to bop me on the shoulder or head to get my attention...except he leaves his claws out!

Cindy said...

Your hexies are adorable!!!! And I love the log cabin blocks. Thanks for letting us watch these come together.

gayle said...

Good golly, Miss Molly! Yeah, it's a pain in the butt when your cats are more morning people than you are...