Friday, February 16, 2024

A New Start


 Okay, I started a new quilt when I have creeping deadlines for finishing two other quilts. And I can even feel future me tearing her hair out a month from now...and the yelling! To make it more fun, future me may not even remember I started this quilt.

This is the Tula Nova pattern by Tula Pink. Rumor has it that Tula is going to have a new color way of her Tuna Can fabric sometime this year. So I thought I would splurge and use one of the tuna can cats as the center. My only plans for moving forward or outward is to not have a plan.

2 comments:

cbott said...

That sounds like a sound plan to me. Best of luck!

Carolyn

Anonymous said...

It’s beautiful! I missed it when the first cat fabric was out so will definitely get some of the Deja vu cat line soon 😻