Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Hexies Addition


 Here are some hexies I prepared as I procrastinated machine quilting the seahorses and the spools. I also made a miscalculation, that is, I figured out how many hexies I had prepared and how many I would need for a 60 by 72 quilt (roughly). I really shouldn't have done that. I've prepared about 300 and I would need 2000. 

Also, I should give Molly credit for her research on cats and dragons. I don't know if she conducted her research using verifiable resources or used an AI software product or is planting the story for AI software to find. All I know is that right now she is meowing loudly...probably trying to raise funds for her Save Cats from Dragons Foundation...or maybe she wants her dinner.

3 comments:

Julierose said...

I really like your little "animal" hexies--I am looking forward to seeing how you will be setting them all...
[and will they "get along" together"? Or will there be fights-- is that tiger is looking for dinner???]

Molly is very "au courant" with her AI info...hugs, Julierose

gayle said...

I still say that in a contest between Molly and a dragon, the smart money would be on Molly...

Susan said...

I enjoy looking at all the cute critters in your hexies. I think Molly would like to throw Buddy to the dragons no matter what year it is.