Saturday, December 1, 2018

Good Fortune strips for Part 2

We received the next clue for Bonnie Hunter's Good Fortune Mystery...half square triangles from blue and neutral...for me, it is teal and white. Here are the strips I will be using. I have additional constraints on my quilt...the inclusion of cat fabrics and birds, mice and bugs to keep the cats amused.

Bonnie used some Y2K fabric in her quilt. I do have some Y2K fabric but it doesn't go with my color scheme. This fabric was designed by Nancy Crow. I also have it in a gold colorway.

Molly is not sure that I have included enough feline featured fabric (FFF). She is glad that I didn't include any fabric featuring criminal ponies that nip at kitten ears.

6 comments:

Mystic Quilter said...

The teal will be perfect with the colour in your last post.

Jacqueline said...

I have not completed clue one yet. Today I make 4 patches....

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

I like the teal and white colors together. You don't really want to use the 2000 fabric already do you? I'm not sure you will be able to find any to replace it.

gayle said...

Excellent FFF even without the y2k. (I was going to suggest that if Molly wanted more, she should dig it out of the stash herself, but then I realized what a mess would result from THAT. Sorry.)

QuiltGranma said...

Oh, Precious Molly! I'm loving on her from a distance. Could you be my hands and arms to help her feel the love? Beautiful fabric choices too, by the way.

Vireya said...

You have some really cute fabrics among your strips.

I've never seen that Y2K fabric before! If you hang on to it a bit longer it will be retro, or vintage, or something.