Monday, December 31, 2018

Keeping Up: Part 6 of Good Fortune Mystery

Here are the neutral strings for Bonnie Hunter's Good Fortune Mystery Part 6. Although I only used 1.5 inch strips, I did sew the strip sets to paper before cutting them apart.

And this was the last sunset of the year for 2018.

And here is Molly enjoying the sunshine from earlier in the day, and yes, that is her new heated bed.

Last but not least, Employee One (Rock) won the Employee of the Year Award because I ate Employee Two (Potato).

4 comments:

gayle said...

Talk about hazardous duty...
Happy New Year!

works4me said...

Way to go keeping up with Good Fortune.
If I was uncertain before whether your felines are spoiled, I now know. Even our two spoiled rotten kitties don't have a heated bed. Mind you, Dainty seems to think the heated bathroom floor is one big bed so... :)

No wonder you weren't in the running for employee of the year. You ate one of the front runners. Shame! lol

PaulaB quilts said...

Does Buddy also rate a heated bed, or is he in his stall?

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Even I don't have a heated bed! You are making good progress on good fortune!