Saturday, March 2, 2019

Small change: green

Here is my shortened version of the bitcoin block in green. As I was rummaging through the scraps I noticed that I had a lot of bright green and dark green, but not much in between. If you would like to see more green scraps in different configurations, please visit the Rainbow Scrappy Challenge.

And here is a happy, funny picture I took of Molly looking down at me from the ironing board. I want to remind you of the good old days when Molly was a happy kitten...before I show you how bad things can happen to very good kittens.

Bad dog!

And the only remorse Buddy has is not knowing about the heated bed sooner. Of course, now we will have to throw out the bed because it is covered in puppy-pony cooties.

3 comments:

Barbara said...

I understand exactly how you feel, Molly. Just yesterday, Sadie slept the whole afternoon on MY SLOT at the top of the kitty pole...looking out MY window! It was pawsitively disgusting. Respectfully, Smitty

The Joyful Quilter said...

Lovely GREEN Bitcoin blocks!! Looking forward to what other scrappy wonders you will post this month.

Mystic Quilter said...

I think Buddy looks as though he is in cat heaven! A cute photo of Molly on the ironing board, Leila took over my ironing station because it's under a window and a great spot for her bird watching.