Saturday, March 30, 2019

Reorg Saturday

In honor of the last Saturday of the quarter, I assembled my Tiny Tuesday blocks. Part of the challenge was finding them all. And yes, I realized that I'm missing one, but I know where it is. So that's good. If you want to see more inspiration and a last blast of green, hurry over to the Rainbow Scrappy Challenge.

Meanwhile, I'm taking out two smallish shelving units that I was using for flat folds to install a larger one.  It will be the same height as the others and hopefully I can build a ramp from one to the other so Molly can navigate from the living room to the dining room from her perch. Molly is supervising the entire operation so you just imagine how well it is going if you like frayed nerves.

9 comments:

Julie in GA said...

Great set of Tiny Tuesday blocks! Good luck with the reorganizing under Molly's close watch.

Katie said...

The little blocks all together look great! And I'm sure if Molly is anything like my cats, if you do it wrong, she'll willingly tear it apart for you to start again. You know, the hard part...

Julierose said...

Just simply lovely little blocks--I especially like Cat and kitten and owl...hugs, Julierose

The Joyful Quilter said...

Those Tiny Tuesday blocks look FANTASTIC!! When I saw the stacks of fabric, I wondered what project the "fabric pull" was for. New shelves is NOT what I had in mind! LOL

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your collection of Tiny Tuesday blocks is lots of fun! Enjoy your reorganizing project with the snoopervisor!

Kat Scribner said...

Love your design wall !

Mystic Quilter said...

Trouble with leaving a comment, here goes again! Your collection of Tiny Tuesday blocks is growing nicely, my favourite is still the owl! Lucky Molly having alterations to her access taking place - don't tell Leila!!

Cathy said...

Great blocks, as always - I’m sure even Herself approves. You are so sweet to make the kitties a ramp and new shelving, even if it means disturbing your fabric! 😂

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Your blocks look so cute all together. I am always looking forward to what blocks will be showing up next.