Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Chameleons Connectors

Here are four completed blocks with their center connectors. I'm quite happy to see that the branch fabric is hanging back nicely, playing well with both the chameleons and the background fabric. I was lucky to find that fabric at a quilt shop near me (Pioneer Quilts). Needless to say, its not something I would pick up and have in my stash. But they have a nice selection of batiks from boring to bold.

Also, the branch connector was designed to reflect the chameleon eyes, but its also forming a nice diagonal with the tails. Now I feel confident enough to finish off all the blocks. And then I can see if I can work those connectors into the sashing.

4 comments:

Julia G said...

They look great! What will separate the blocks in each row? Sashing with branch connectors?

Sue SA said...

Maybe fiddly but looks absolutely fabulous, finishes off the design nicely!

sue s said...

I've been following your process as you make this. It really is coming together now!!

QuiltGranma said...

Love how you are creating your chameleons, slow process of decisions, I do understand.