Friday, August 23, 2019

Two More Tiny

Today I made some progress on the quilting of the chameleons. But this evening I tried to catch up with the Tiny Tuesday challenge led by Angela at SoScrappy. I had already made a double nine patch so I am substituting the center block to fill in. And the one on the far right is Nine Patch and Rails. This means I am caught up with August and have three pink July blocks yet to go.

Meanwhile, the Pigs in the Blanket quilt won a third place ribbon at the Oregon State Fair (for the Pieced--Machine Quilted category). This is this quilt's THIRD third place ribbon.

And today Molly told Buddy that he won third place cat for our household. Only first place gets a treat.

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Congratulations!

Jacqueline said...

Congrats

Sue SA said...

Congratulations on another ribbon! I predict the chameleons will be first prize winners, they are just devine. Your blue blocks are super cute, that log cabin has my brain in overdrive.

Cathy said...

Congratulations, Sally!

MissPat said...

Three cheers for your third third.
Pat

QuiltGranma said...

If Buddy is third place, and Molly is first place, where is the second cat hiding? Is it that decorative statue of a cat you must have somewhere?