Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Pink Posie and Buddy Pants

Here is the Pink Posie for the Tiny Tuesday line-up. This catches me up. I thought I had two more pink blocks, but it turned out that one of them (the four peel applique flower) was an extra. I already have extras. And I already have a four peel block. So moving on...

Today Buddy was in the mood to show off his pants. As you know, Buddy was confused as a kitten and couldn't quite figure out if he was a brown cat or a gray cat. As a kitten he favored bits of brown, but over time he's filled in lots of areas with gray tabby. For his pants, however, he is sporting the original brown and beige striped pants. But he wants you to also notice the buff vertical racing stripe down the outside that he considers quite slimming. I'll wait while you stop laughing...

5 comments:

gayle said...

*snicker*
(Sorry, Buddy)

Julierose said...

Hahaha slimming stripes--I love that--I didn't buy LLBean tops this year as most of them had horizontal stripes--yuck!! Buddy is so right...horizontal would be a "cat"astrophe...
hugs, Julierose

Mystic Quilter said...

I like the patterned fabric in this block and tell Buddy I love his racing stripes!

Cathy said...

Darla is intrigued by Buddy’s “meaty chops”.

QuiltGranma said...

ROFLOL!!!!! Love his racing stripes. Is he racing about the house around 2 a.m. as seems typical of kitties or ponies in his case?