Thursday, August 22, 2019

Quarter Log Cabin

Here's my Tiny Tuesday block for this week. It was nice to have a tiny bit of piecing to do while putting off the machine quilting. Okay, I did do several lines, but seriously... the time spent thinking about quilting far exceeded the time spent.

And as you may remember, this is Molly's birthday month and yesterday afternoon she turned 16 years old. I heard her in the sewing room cussing up a storm...at first I thought she was reading from the Feline Urban Dictionary (FUD). But no, when I went to see what was up she started weaving back and forth in front of the front door with the longest, most profane tirade I have heard come out of the mouth of a "kitten." The only thing missing was a hiss and a spit, definitely in Molly's vocabulary but usually reserved for Buddy.

No, I did not let her out. But if I could have captured her on video, she would now be a youtube sensation.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Tell Molly that she’s behaving more like a 2-year old having a temper tantrum than a teenager. It used to give my daughter pause (not to be confused with “paws”).

Barbara said...

I was tempted to make that TT block too...but then I was so excited (not) to be making a ton of HST’s.

Beth Strand said...

Lol... my kitties Griff and Zoe turned 16 in May and Griff has been asking about getting his driver's license ever since.

QuiltGranma said...

cackling as I roll on the floor laughing!