Friday, February 21, 2020

Jelly Bean Parrot


Meet Jelly Bean Parrot. And if anyone likes jelly beans, I would be willing to send them to you. Of course, they are a tad man-handled. Oh yeah, and Buddy helped, where Buddy helping is when he rolls around on top of whatever you're doing.

Putting the parrots together has become a bit of a challenge, because my cats now consider it play time. I was going to work with perler beads recently but had to stop because both cats came running when they heard me open the tub. It's almost as if they've been told all their life how adorable they are and can't even comprehend so much shrieking...and not by the parrot.


And I've shaken the spiderwebs off the spiderweb quilt top and am actually layering it.

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Yay! Let the quilting commence! When it’s done, you can hide under it with the perler beads and work in peace. And darkness.... hmmmm... better rethink that.

Barbara said...

Smitty and Sadie think your birds look good enough to eat...especially this one.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Your parrot definitely looks good enough to eat. Good thing you got the photo before Buddy came to help. I am looking forward to seeing the spider web quilt quilted!

gayle said...

You're really opening my eyes to a world of unsuspected craft supplies...

QuiltGranma said...

I keep wondering what kind of objects you will use next for your birds! Clinton's jelly beans... or was it Reagan? LOVE the spider web quilt, glad to see you doing something quilty too.