Monday, February 24, 2020

Lego Love Birds


Two lego love birds. We did borrow the lego parrot's perch, but otherwise I did not have to deconstruct the parrot to make the love birds...although he does look dead lying on his back without his perch.

And I may have quilt content soon. I have been cutting up the scraps I bought at the estate sale to make spools. In particular, I'm working towards about 800 different light value prints.

Also, Molly says that she runs to me when I call Buddy in a happy voice because it means that her robot servant is malfunctioning. She knows that I haven't developed machine intelligence or artificial intelligence or any intelligence whatsoever. And she knows that Buddy would not be able to plant malware. So she comes running to understand how I am malfunctioning and figure out how to stop me.

7 comments:

Beth Strand said...

I do so enjoy your blog! Thanks for the smile and hello to Buddy and Molly from my fur crew...Gizmo, Winnie, Griff, Milo and Jack.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I think you have too much time on your hands - loving all the bird play.

gayle said...

Ah! We knew there was a logical explanation for your behavior. Good for Molly for figuring it out!
And I love the love birds!

suzanprincess said...

I look forward to your posts for my laugh of the day! Any quilting stuff is a bonus....

Vireya said...

Love the love birds!

Julia G said...

I really like the orange and greens together in these love birds. An unusual combination, but it works!

Cathy said...

The birds are a hoot. I bet Molly will have your malfunctioning figured out in no time. While she’s at it, maybe she can develop a vaccine for COVID-19.