Thursday, February 20, 2020

Lego Parrot


I bought a box of legos to make a penguin and couldn't pull it off. I bought a "Classic" box thinking I was just getting bricks, but there were so many colors and weird pieces that I couldn't put a penguin together. Happily, a parrot uses lots of different colors so I enough bricks to make a full parrot. And just to show how much of a novice I am...I was watching the show Lego Master and learned that I built it in an odd direction, sideways versus upwards.


Molly, of course, was a natural. Unlike my parrot, she can make a lego fly.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Polly is a crack-up. Molly is a wise crack. Sally is a crack LEGOmeister.

Dorothy said...

I 2nd what Cathy said ;-)

Katie said...

I like that you used them the wrong way. And who the heck says there is a right and wrong way to use legos anyways? Of course, now that you buy a kit to make the exact thing on the box, instead of whatever your brain wants like we did in my day (with what have been released as "classic" kits...good lord...), I suppose there IS a wrong way to use legos. Keep at it. Rules are meant to be broken. And good for Molly. Birds are meant to fly.

gayle said...

Who knew that Sideways Lego Parrot was a thing?