Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Kitten Categories

Today we are going to have a seminar on kittens. The kitten on the right is a kitten in a rainbow quilt I made as part of the Rainbow Scrappy Challenge. The kitten in the middle is modified to participate in SoScrappy's Tiny Tuesday so its called a Tiny Kitten. The kitten on the far left is a Micro Kitten. It is based on a one inch grid.

This is a Molly Kitten.

Meanwhile, I have finished quilting the Demented Garden Mosaic and next I will be sewing on the binding.

6 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Maybe there should be a Demented Kitten?

MissPat said...

There is a demented kitten. His name is Buddy and he thinks he's a pony.

gayle said...

I love all your kittens! Even the pony!
And oh, my, you've zoomed on your Demented Garden Mosaic! I'm stalled a little past the halfway point...

Barbara said...

Molly kitten is our favorite. I didn’t realize you made your Tiny Kitten for the actual challenge. I’ll be making mine today. I wonder if I should leave off the tail.

Cathy said...

Now would you like to quilt my Totally Demented? Just the thought of trying to pin baste has me totally demented.

I really like those micro kittens. Do you have instructions for those? Or do I have to think about it and do the math myself? I have a bunch of 3 inch 9 patches that would probably be a nice alternate block.

julieQ said...

Hey, Sally...I made some baby kitties...thank you for the pattern!!!