Thursday, January 17, 2019

Real Kittens

I haven't been sewing much over the last couple of days...except for binding. So I thought I would revisit Molly and Buddy's first year.  Here is Molly learning to take command of the sewing chair.

Here is Molly practicing adorable poses. At this point in her life she doesn't realize that she is going to develop a crippling addiction to a heated bed.

And here is Buddy at the same age when he didn't realize that he would grow up to be the size of a pony.


3 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I miss my kitties. My cats always held instructional classes. Now these Basset Boyz don’t know how to behave around cats.

Cathy said...

You failed to mention Molly’s run as the Dean of Kitten U. No wonder you didn’t get Employee of the Year.

QuiltGranma said...

Oh, MU! what CUTENESS!