Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Tiny and Micro

So here it is Thursday when I remembered Tiny Tuesday. So I hopped over to SoScrappy and then over to Quilting on the Crescent to get this week's block: a 3D bowtie. This block is 5 inches unfinished and 4.5 inches unfinished.

I also finished up the microspools that have been sitting next to my sewing machine. I think I only have about 1,300 more to go.

And if you would like to see Oodles of Poodles, please visit Vroomans Quilts to see her wonderful black and white poodle quilt.

4 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Thank you for the shout out and for the fabulous free pattern. I want to make your bunnies this Spring.

Turid said...

So many spools! Did you count them?

Magpie Sue said...

Just wanted to let you know I've spent the last 45 minutes catching up with Buddy and Molly's antics. The fabric follies were entertaining too. Thanks for the laughs!

gayle said...

Love that stripey bowtie! (The cats are the best part, though)