Thursday, January 31, 2019

Distracted!


Here is an origami crane quilt I made in 2015. I started this in my first year with the Rainbow Scrappy Challenge. I am going to enter it into my local guild's quilt show. This was based on a quilt named Swan by Saeko Hasegawa.

Otherwise, I have been sewing circles for Sue Spargo's class.  Okay, let me be more accurate...I intend to be sewing circles for Sue Spargo's class but instead I am finding many internet rabbit holes to wander into. Those rabbit holes are lined with quilts. Cathy at Sane, Crazy, Crumby Quilting is sporting a very nice winding rabbit hole on her blog today.

6 comments:

julieQ said...

Rabbit hole...what is that? Bwwaaahahahaha, as I go down yet another one!!

Mystic Quilter said...

Super quilt Sally! I haven't been reading blogs for a week but I have just scrolled down to see your Demented quilt - congratulations on a finish,, do you need glasses now?

Cathy said...

It’s funny how we find squirrels down rabbit holes. And I saw Cathy’s post, too, and was SOOOO tempted. but I held fast this time. I sure love those cranes!!!

eileen said...

Love your colourful quilt ! WOW !

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

I love your cranes, such a beautiful rainbow quilt!

gayle said...


Cathy's blog is always a dangerous place to visit if you're trying to stay on task. I've given up. I spend more time down rabbit holes than on the planet's surface these days...