Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Lay(er)ing Chickens

Today I layered the chickens. I would make sure everything was smooth and neat, and then two wrestling beasts would zoom out or under or on top. Buddy is now the size of a tiny house and he is determined to squash Molly like the wicked witch.

I would machine quilt the Demented Garden Mosaic, take pins out and then use those to layer the chickens. A good strategy for someone whose attention span has diminished to three minutes.

Buddy, the tiny house, says hello. He is looking forward to becoming a McMansion.

4 comments:

Beth Strand said...

Greetings to the tiny house from my Milo, the 19- pound cat-moose! I do so look forward to your posts! Beth @ Words & Stitches

Mystic Quilter said...

Charming chickens Sally!!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Love the superlatives....tiny house......

gayle said...

Hugs for the tiny house! (McMansion -> Mountain -> Moon -> then what?)