Thursday, January 24, 2019

Turning a corner

I finally turned the corner on the Demented Garden Mosaic quilt. I mean that literally.

And its back to the scraps to cut more micro spools. They require one 1 by 2 inch rectangle and four 1 inch squares. I've already cut a massive pile of background bits.

And I took the seahorses off the design wall and found this. I'm thinking the final layout for this quilt might be cow towers.

And if you were wondering about Molly, this is her new favorite hobby.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

You’ve spoiled Molly with that heated bed! Cow Towers, HA! But you’d better be careful because someone could tip them over.

Julierose said...

Boy i'm with Molly lately--this gray weather just tires me out!! Love the cow tower idea--so funny,,,hugs, Julierose

Barbara said...

I totally love the cows.

PaulaB quilts said...

Molly sure has the right idea. I feel sorry for the cow at the bottom of the tower.