Thursday, January 3, 2019

Moving On

Sometimes you just have to move on and indulge in some restorative piecing. For that, I went with my micro spools...that finish at 1.5 inches. 

Meanwhile, I am starting to doubt that Buddy is making a sincere effort to determine the layout for Bonnie Hunter's Good Fortune challenge. He runs to the blocks every morning and puts in a good effort. However, I noticed that he added a couple of fur ball cat toys and I told him I did not want embellishments. So, we'll just have to see if he figures it out before Bonnie's final reveal, but I'm not holding my breath.

3 comments:

gayle said...

I just saw the reveal - Buddy was close, but he had the four-patches upside down...

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Love your mini spools and am glad it is restorative sewing for you. Buddy did put in a good effort to puzzle out Bonnie's quilt. It was a difficult puzzle.

Barbara said...

He is an artiste. Give him time. Art cannot be rushed.