Sunday, January 23, 2022

A Day Late


 In my head, I made ten red seahorses with five facing left and five facing right. And I posted them yesterday for the Rainbow Scrappy Challenge. In real life, I took way too much time just making these two "tasty" seahorses. The pattern maker thought these would be much easier to make, but apparently she can only communicate with scrawls on paper. My seam ripper got a lot of action. So did the swear jar.

Molly is quite looking forward to choosing the two winners for tomorrows Free Table Scrap giveaway. She wants to change the rules to pick based on how many nice things are said about her and to eliminate comments that say nice things about Buddy.

However, there is one more sleep before Molly picks and Buddy packs. 

3 comments:

gayle said...

Ah, yes. The swear jar. I recently had to trade mine in for a swear bucket...

Cherie in St Louis said...

Gayle cracks me up....a swear bucket! Molly looks beautiful snoozing in the sunshine or maybe that's just indoor lighting since the sun has been MIA in your neck of the woods for while?

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

THose are great seahorses!!! Molly and Buddy are very *very* helpful!