Monday, January 3, 2022

Catching Up and Keeping Up


I am catching up on step five of Bonnie Hunter's Mystery Challenge. I'm one step behind. As a reminder, I am using an "opposite" color way where her neutrals are my black and her pinks are my purples. 

And I am working on the first Project Quilt challenge that I mentioned in yesterday's post. The first challenge has very simple requirements...use at least five colors and finish it by next Sunday noon central time. I cut many 3.25 inch strips so I think I have met the first part of the challenge. I just have that "finish the quilt" part to do. Also, Molly is playing her part in this reality show by being the diva, saboteur and drama queen.  Buddy is playing the role of the emotional sinkhole who is traumatized by the drama queen. He hopes he is helping me out by nipping at the drama queen's ears, but he certainly is not.

And speaking of drama...my sister noted that yesterday's picture shows us dressed up for her junior high graduation. But this just begs the question of where are our twin brothers? 

4 comments:

Vireya said...

Love your "opposite" rhodie trail. That dark background looks great!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Gosh your colors are just sew pretty for the mystery!
interesting progress on your your Project quilt!!!

Julia G said...

Love the purple blocks

gayle said...

Well, it isn't Sunday noon yet, so there's still hope. Good luck with that "finish the quilt" thing. (Not something I'm particularly good at, so I have no advice to give...)
And where WERE your twin brothers?