Thursday, January 6, 2022

Backstage


 I spent some time today trying to catch up on Bonnie Hunter's mystery challenge. I am using an "opposite" color way, and I must say it is a bit strange. Also, I started with a darker purple with the plan to use a very light purple as the garnet center. However, there wasn't enough contrast with the darker purple and the black. So now I don't have as much distance between the center and the rest of the flower. Oh well.

Meanwhile, Molly decided to spend the day hanging out.

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Molly is hilarious, and your Opposite Rhodies are actually very nice!! Fun post! xo

Quilter Kathy said...

I love it when people try creative colourways and this is very cool! I can't wait to see how the mystery progresses!

Julia G said...

I like the purple

gayle said...

Hanging out, indeed... (Please don't tell her I snickered)
I like the colors you've got going here. Today's clue involves the garnet again - I'm curious how this is all going to work out!

Susan said...

I like the colors you chose. I like how Molly is literally hanging out.

Robin said...

I love this colorway!