Monday, January 17, 2022

Searching


While the rest of the country was preparing and dealing with real winter, I spent the day here in Oregon waiting for a promised 4 hour bit of sunshine. I wanted to make cyanotype sun prints for the Project Quilting silhouette challenge, but the sun went up against fog and lost. There are rumors that the sun may have some time available later this week, but I'm a bit doubtful. 

So I have nothing to show for my day...so how about a stack of fabric from Moda's Darling Little Dickens line...

3 comments:

Dee W said...

I have several of these fabrics. I also have some squares bought from a salesperson's sample sale that will go together as a low volume quilt. Just need to cut my strips with my Accuquilt. Hugs Molly and Buddy!

gayle said...

Best of luck with that sunshine thing! (Can you make sun prints with a tanning bed?)

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

What is this sun of which you speak? I hope you find it and send some of it my way! The fabrics are pretty and would make a lovely baby quilt.