Tuesday, November 21, 2023

A Study in Contrast


 Here's Molly helping me not put the fourth and last border on the seahorse quilt top. Earlier in the day, I read about how Wanda at Exuberant Color "procrastinates" when sewing on borders. Obviously, procrastination is not her strong suit because Wanda did finish her quilt top. 

I suspect Wanda may not have taken time out of her day today to watch Foresty Forest climb a mountain or Dave of Dave's Craft Room make a temperature sensitive quilt.

Also, Wanda does not have cat help.

4 comments:

gayle said...

Yes, just think how much stronger Wanda's procrastination skills would be if she had cats to train her!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I can see I could use a cat to help me procrastinate although I was able to avoid borders for several years on some quilts. And I haven't gotten sidetracked by the computer videos much this week....or Spider Solitaire, my favorite...which I can play for an hour or more. But give me a chance, I'm sure I'll procrastinate big time in the future.

Beth Strand said...

I have a kitty with a serious health issue who helps me pro-cat-inate by being exceptionally sweet and cuddly. He knows I cannot resist!

Marci said...

I love to watch Foresty Forest climb mountains. He has a Jack Russell helper instead of cats.