Sunday, November 5, 2023

Back to the Cutting Board


Following my standard accounting procedure, I waited until I thought I was ready to arrange blocks on the design wall to count blocks. I still had many unmatched strips, so I wasn't too surprised to learn I am short about ten checkerboard blocks. And all the strips that I had from before were single color fabrics. So I cut more strips to spice up the pile. 

I also started to figure out what blues to send for the fabric giveaway. And if you haven't figured out the method to this madness...look for the next giveaway to open on Dec 1. 

2 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

You have just the best mix of great fabrics. I find cutting fabric therapeutic unlike putting it away.

gayle said...

Yeah, I put off that block-counting thing, too. So many times I've thought I had nearly enough, only to discover that I wasn't even halfway there. I was soooo much happier not knowing.
If you look up "ignorant bliss" in the encyclopedia, you'll see my picture.