Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Cognitive Penguin


Meet cognitive penguin. If you have been following along you may have seen that my first penguin (welcome to the new year) was a failed attempt at origami. While I am usually fine with simple origami figures, that was well above my pay grade. And now more advanced constructions are available such as the penguin you see here...a kit that makes a moving penguin. In theory, this penguin could be flattened, and then when tossed on a table, the two suspended rubber bands inside would pop the penguin into this shape. But as you can see from the major gap in this penguin's abdomen, this penguin would become an exploding penguin.

Meanwhile, I discovered Molly playing with her fish/penguin. She had the tail in her mouth as she kicked it brutally. I will tally that it the success column.

2 comments:

gayle said...

Hmm... Pop-up exploding penguin? Sounds like fun to me.

QuiltGranma said...

I'm glad Molly is enjoying her "fishy" penguin! I forget, did you fill it with catnip?