Sunday, January 12, 2020

Reorganizing my Sock Drawer


Okay, so my submission to Project Quilt was a big zero, as in nothing. Very literal submission. However, before I threw in the towel, I did realize that the Googol quilt was quite small...30 inches square, and that I could make 9 similar sections as part of the Rainbow Scrappy Challenge and have a number quilt. So I'm moving ahead, just not like a crazy person.


So with all the extra time freed up, I was finally able to tackle the sock drawer and return it to some semblance of order.

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Hahahahaha! Bob would fall in love with you. (The World According to Bob).

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Zero is a very important number so you should get credit for making nothing! Glad you were able to make up for it though.

gayle said...

Ooooooing at the socks!

Barbara said...

I like that idea for a number quilt.

Linda in Calif. said...

Oh my! Too cute. I can' believe you have a penguin in your sock drawer. Thanks for the laugh. (I need to do my sock drawer too. But I'm not going to. I fell for that before, and it just gets messy again.)

QuiltGranma said...

YOU MADE ME LAUGH! and a good belly laugh is good for firming our tummies! Thank you!