Monday, January 20, 2020

Kittens, cats and penguins


Why yes, it is a kitten block featuring penguins.


And here are more kittens all decked out in Team Storm colors. So yes, it might be a bit easy to predict what my Project Quilt Challenge 2 quilt is going to look like. Molly says its going to look like a big zero, just like Challenge 1 because I'm not making blocks fast enough. She assigned me the task of twelve kittens per day in order to reach the level of completion I reached last time, before I failed. Molly doesn't want to see me fail too soon.


Here's Buddy providing a color quality control check.

5 comments:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

You thought you were going to get away with dog kittens just because you didn't talk about them, didn't you? Well, I saw them.

Mystic Quilter said...

Oh more kittens at your place!

Cathy said...

Why not just make a pawful of blocks and call it a table topper? Or a knock-off-the-table topper? Molly might go for that. I love the Buddy Block!

suzanprincess said...

I did too--discerning quilters pay attention to such details!

suzanprincess said...

Perhaps Molly might be mollified with a GIANT penguin kitten block, so the kitten will be much larger than all the penguins? I know I'd love to see one!