Sunday, January 19, 2020

Purl Penguin


Here is a stuffed penguin. This penguin is from a free pattern from Purl Soho


When taking photos of projects, a close crop is very important or the focus moves to extraneous objects in the house, such as kittens and pictures of dead cats.


Meanwhile, today is the first day for the second challenge for Project Quilting. The challenge is to use colors of your favorite team. I, of course, immediately thought of Team Storm, those sad little foster kittens I took care of starting in November 2015. I am already off to a great start, and Buddy helped me pull fabrics for this new quilt. He flopped in front of me and I laid fabrics on top of him to see if they matched. 

4 comments:

Turid said...

Such a little sweetie. I'm also working with PQ11.

Sue said...

Great penguin. Buddy is so helpful.

Annette Mandel said...

Yes, that task played to Buddy's strengths.

Cathy said...

Molly’s little under-chin patch is so cute. And it looks as though Purl Penguin is talking to Tommy.