Sunday, October 29, 2023

Connections


 Nothing exciting is happening here. Just a parts factory...sewing strips together and then cutting them apart. Like the main block, the connector blocks have a striped look...often with a stripe made from six 2-patches. But they get mixed up a bit with some stripes made of three 2-patches and others with nine. 

Some of these blocks will change a bit after they are up on the design wall with the main blocks. In particular, they may need changes that improve the transition between blocks. For that I will probably unset a bit and change out small sections...so I'm keeping all the subcomponents on hand too. In other words, my main strategy is to make as big a mess as possible.

2 comments:

gayle said...

Mess is often the best strategy! (Of course, that explains so much about my life...)

Susan said...

I agree :-)