Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Feline Influence


 If you live with someone who has the "fear of missing out" you might find yourself "not getting anything done."

And here is Buddy transitioning from "fear of missing out" to "bored out of his mind."

The final transition is to "ridiculously cute."

This is what I have to show for the day.

However, if you would like to see the complete opposite: an energetic quilter with no cat in the studio but a cat featured throughout a quilt, watch the latest video from Dave's Craft Room: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY5wbns4OV4


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving all the blog comments and pictures you've recently posted (purrticulary those with the handsome one). I was wondering how the gridlock design would turn out - pretty good - and I've liked the seahorses from first sight. I'm glad I'm not the only "changed my mind and unpicked it" one around.
Thanks for sharing, Elaine in UK

cbott said...

That block has a strange 3D effect, like a window with a bench seat in front of it. Very cool!

The "squarifying" portion of Dave's reminded me of my own project using several sizes of blocks: https://cbottsprojects.blogspot.com/2019/04/ignarcrescence.html

It was quite satisfying when it finally came together. It'll be even MORE satisfying when it's finally sandwiched and quilted!

gayle said...

I love watching Dave play, but I gotta admit that I'm a little freaked out by how he holds his rotary cutter...