Friday, October 27, 2023

Not a Blog Break


Today was a no sewing day...and almost a no blog post day...which is just 90 days away from a significant blog break. However, I can show some fabric I picked up at a quilter's estate sale today. Thankfully, everything was priced on the high side which prevented me from going overboard. (Although Molly says that at this point, any fabric is overboard.)

But I did have to get the purple ombre because one should be prepared in case someone is looking for a purple ombre. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You never know when a purple ombre emergency will break out, so I agree that it's best to be prepared.

Andrea in MO

gayle said...

Agreeing with Andrea!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Nice catch. Unusual fabric that you just have to have.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Ohhh pretty!