Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Distractions


If you are wondering how a gap in posts happens, it starts with a day when you are out and about, and maybe there are some interesting events that steal a bit of your attention. Then because you are an age where days last about 16 minutes, you realize you have nothing to show for the day. 

To avoid having a gap, one might look way back in the file of photos to find a photo when Buddy was cute. An oddball angle might cover for the lack of content.


Next one promises oneself that tomorrow will be another day...and maybe not as pitiful. And yes, this is what I have to show for my day: 5 unmade ties. 

4 comments:

Susan said...

Just happy to have you back.

NancyO said...

Yes, but aren’t those ties great together?? Have you decided what method of sewing them together you’ll use?

gayle said...

Yeah, I really want to know who's in charge of day length these days. They're shorting us in a truly disgusting manner.

sue said...

Boy Howdy, isn't that the truth about a day almost disappearing before my very eyes. I also am of a certain age but my current distraction is a crazed puppy.